If you’re considering bringing an Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max to Pakistan, understanding the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) tax and customs duty is crucial. Navigating the regulations ensures a smooth transition for your device in the local network. Let’s delve into the specifics of PTA tax for these iPhone 11 models:
PTA Tax on Apple iPhone 11 Series
|PTA Tax on Passport (CNIC)
|PTA Tax on CNIC (PKR)
|Apple iPhone 11
|Apple iPhone 11 Pro
|Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Customs Duty at the Customs Office or Airport Kiosk
- The PTA tax or customs duty must be paid at the customs office or airport kiosk when importing the iPhone 11 series to Pakistan.
- Ensure timely payment to avoid any complications or delays in acquiring your mobile device.
- Taxes mentioned are approximate and may vary by 5-10%.
- Stay informed about potential changes in tax regulations.
- Register the second SIM/Digital SIM on your latest iPhone to prevent potential issues in the future.
Insights into iPhone 11 New Variants
- The exact customs duty for the iPhone 11 new variants is outlined above, providing clarity on the incurred cost for importing the smartphone to Pakistan.
- Paying this specific customs duty is imperative for a hassle-free transition of your mobile device into Pakistan.
- The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has significantly reduced taxes compared to the initial stages of the DIRBS program.
- This reduction aims to facilitate users in complying with tax obligations more feasibly.
By acquainting yourself with the PTA tax and customs duty for the Apple iPhone 11 series, you ensure a seamless process for importing and registering your device in Pakistan. Stay updated with the latest regulations to enjoy uninterrupted connectivity with local networks and make the most of your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max in the Pakistani landscape.